The price of accommodation includes breakfast/dinner (depends on Rate), includes VAT and Tourism Levy All. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to Inflation and Government increases or changes i.e. Levies and Taxes etc. Prices will not be changed once booking is confirmed and paid in full. All provisional bookings are not guaranteed until confirmed and paid in full. All confirmed and fully paid bookings are non-refundable. However, should we be able to re-sell the rooms paid for, we will refund accordingly.
Sorry, we do not allow pets at this property
Acceptance of Children
We welcome children of all ages. Please note that there is no fence around the pool. Supervision is required at all time. Use of swimming pool is at your own risk.
Cancellation and Insurance
When making a booking at Roof of Africa Hotel to secure the accommodation, credit card details or full payment are necessary to confirm your booking. If in the event you need to cancel your booking we will endeavour to re let the room, but if we are unable to do so then we reserve the right to make a charge at our discretion as follows: 25% of Total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival 50% of Total amount 3 weeks prior to arrival 75% of Total amount 2 weeks prior to arrival 100% of Total amount 1 week prior to arrival Non- Arrival or Curtailment of stay will incur the full cost of entire booking. Unfortunately, we are unable to judge the reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival of guests, therefore we kindly remind you that a booking made with Roof of Africa Hotel, either verbal or written forms a legally binding contract and thus we recommend you take out appropriate holiday insurance.
Non-availability of Accommodation
We would only cancel your reservation if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the reservation. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Your accommodation will be available to you from 2pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. We may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive earlier than the agreed time as we will be busy preparing your rooms.
Late arrival procedure
Please ensure you contact us no later than 6pm to let us know if you will be arriving late. Failure to notify us may result in the room being re-let or the full cost of the room being charged to your credit card.
Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
Damages and Breakages
Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge N$200.00 if you did not report this.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting during employment.
Any data collected during this booking will be stored on our computer(s). With your permission, we may from time to time contact you about promotions and offers. We will not share your details with any third party.
This is a non-smoking establishment; it is classed as a public place and it is therefore illegal to smoke on the premises. We respectfully ask for your cooperation and consideration in this matter always. Smoking is permitted in the Garden, on the Balcony of your room (if available) or in the beer garden. Another night will be charged to any guest found smoking in the room to allow us to air it out the room, the next day.